Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Comments

Just a quick note to my readers.

Welcome to my seven followers. Thanks for taking the time to view my blog. I have been having some trouble with some of the applications since I downloaded the background. I have sent off a few e-mails to the company who owns the rights to the background but have gotten no reply. On my end I have done everything I can think of to assure that you can leave comments, to absolutely no avail. I also cannot get the slideshow gadget to recognize my flickr photos. My 22 yr old daughter and I were up very late trying to get it to work. If I get frustrated enough, I am going to have to deep 6 the background. :(

If you have any comments, I welcome them on Twitter or Facebook. I am artgirlri at Twitter and you can look for me as a friend on Facebook by searching for Nancy Turbitt. One of the reasons for my doing this blog is to get some very needed feedback.

I have put a group of photos on Flickr which are a small finished portfolio. However, I am still learning about how to use Flickr. You can find me there as artgirlri.

Again thanks for your support. I will be in the studio all tomorrow and Friday, so there should be some progress posted by the end of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment