Tuesday, September 1, 2009

As I struggle to take pictures of my work, here are a few more close-ups that have been successful. The first two photos are close-ups from 'Nancy's Garden', Rose;December 2000 & Sunflower;October 2000.


I decided to embellish Sunflower with some real sunflower petals. They were dried by myself, and sealed between adhesive clear plastic. While not as pleasing as I may have liked, they do bring a certain unique and fun quality to the piece.

Above is a close-up from a piece called 'Lions, Tigers and Bees' done in spring of 2006.

Within a day or two, I should be able to get pictures of the entire quilts. Should, being the operative word.

I have been embellishing 'Goldfinch' feverishly, as I really want to see it done. There is a lot of beading on this one. I don't always bead heavily, but for this one, I felt the desire. It will be posted by the end of this week, complete and named.

No comments:

Post a Comment