Friday, March 15, 2013

Three Minis Complete






She's done. Between yesterday and today I managed to get all three minis finished off.


Swimming in the Blue
7 1/4" x 9 1/4"
March 14, 2013
commercial fabrics, machine stitched



I've really been having fun with the minis. They are a bit of a challenge though. Everything is just so small and compact. As per usual with me, some of my photos are not very good. Oh well, I'll just have to try again tomorrow.



Crest
7 1/4" x 9 1/4"
March 15, 2013
commercial fabrics, machine stitched


I decided to wrap the background fabrics around to the front of each one giving them a 1/2" border. Again this seemed a bit more tiresome than usual because of the tiny size. This one I am working on is called "Mermaid's Tale."

Right is "Crest" before I stitched in the border. I hope to do many more of these. They have been very helpful in terms of my picking color choices and I do intend to sell them. 




So tomorrow I clean up my mini mess and forge ahead with one of the bigger quilts.

No comments:

Post a Comment